Monday 12 June 2017

|What I'm Reading At The Moment

These types of posts are among some of my favourite to read as i love being nosey as to what people are reading and here's what i am currently reading or plan to read!
There should be individual reviews on most of these books up in the near future!


|The Glass Menagerie |Tennessee Williams 
A classic play is something that i have started to want to read more to coincide with my love for theatre!
|Bride Without A Groom | Amy Lynch
I have never heard of this author and i liked the sound of the book so i picked it up from The Works!
|BabyVille | Jane Green
I have had this books for ages and never got round to reading it so its definitely on my to read list.
|A Summer At Sea |Kate Forde
This is the book that i have nearly finished reading at the moment and i must say that i am enjoying it. A full review will be up very soon!
|Lyrebird | Cecelia Ahern
Cecelia Ahern is one of my favourite writers and this one of her latest books.

Thanks For Reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment