Friday 22 July 2016

|Favourite Face Brushes

This is part 1 of 2 posts on my faces brushes starting with face brushes. I use a range of brushes mostly from the drugstore as i can't justify spending too much on brushes when drugstore ones are just as good if not better than expensive ones!


Brushes clockwise|

|Real Techniques Contour Brush
I use this brush for highlighting, i find its the perfect size and picks up just enough product.

This brush is what i use for foundation, a fairly new purchase for me but i love it, it blends out foundation and also concealer seamlessly.

|Seventeen Cheek Brush
This brush is the least expensive of these brushes at £2.99, but it is one of my most used. It's a great all rounder can be used for foundation, bronzer, blush even highlighter!

|B. Finishing Brush
My powder brush and also my blending brush as it's light and blends my cheeks products out beautifully!


   |Sephora Pro Flawless Airbrush
Another foundation brush! I love this one for foundation and it does what the name says as it does give a flawless finish. It works amazingly at blending out concealer too especially under the eyes! This is my favourite foundation brush in my collection!

|Real Techniques Sponge
I have gone through about 3 of these sponges, i don't use them all the time i tend to go through phases of either a brush or sponge

I had been looking for a brush like this since i first saw the Nars one and i found this in Superdrug for £8.99 so a fraction of the Nars brush.

This brush was in a gift set that i got given at Christmas time and have been using it ever since. This could be used as a contour/bronzing brush, it is very similar to the Seventeen cheek brush.

I never really used to bronze i just blended my contour out but since i bought this brush i have been liking bronzing and this brush is perfect, it's also angled which i prefer.




Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment