Saturday 9 January 2016

Travel | Make Up Bag| New York Edition

As my last post was my 'Travel Toiletries Bag' (Link here)  i thought i would post my travel make up bag. I don't think that this is a lot of make up to take as i will of course be buying some there! Included are some of my favourite products new and old!



|Mac Studio Fix Fluid 
|Loreal Super Liner 
|Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
|Freedom Duo Brow Powder
|Freedom Contour Stick
|Benefit Hoola
|Mac Creme Cup
|Mae Up Revolution iconic 2 Palette
|The Balm Hot Mama Blush
|Mac Amber Lights Eyeshadow
|No7 Blush 'Soft Damson'
|Mac Soft & Gentle Highlighter
|NYX Wonderbrow
|Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow 'Time Resist White'
|Gypsy Lashes '900
|Cherry Blossom #40
|Mac False Lash Extreme Black Mascara
|Revlon Lash Glue 
|Make Up Revolution Pink Gloss



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment