Monday 11 January 2016

Review| Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation

Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Foundation a well hyped up product on in the beauty world and something i wanted to try since it launched, i have been using it so thought i would share my thoughts!

I must admit i wasn't as pleased with this as i thought i would be, it states that the foundation is full coverage but i don't think it is, i think it's more medium coverage. I have the shade 2.

The finish is semi matte but it made my face look shiny around my t-zone which just looked oily and not glowing which wasn't great as i don't even have oily skin! It lasted on my skin for around 6/7 hours and there was a bit of fading around my chin throughout the day.

This retails for £29.50 and to be honest i don't think it is worth it, Mac Studio fix fluid is 100 x better for £21 and i will keep on repurchasing that.

Overall, i have mixed views on this foundation, i did not live up to my expectations but i will use it again to see if i can get it to work.

There is as 2nd Birthday GIVEAWAY coming up on my blog soon so keep an eye out!!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment