Monday 30 March 2015

Review| Clinique High Impact Mascara

Clinique is a brand i have only tried a few products from and i received this free in a magazine quite a few months ago but only started using this now as my other mascara has run out.
I have been really enjoying using this mascara as it makes your lashes look thick, wispy and like you have a lot of them which i love as i have small lashes! The mascara didn't flake or smudge on my lower lashes which is one of the things that annoys me the most about some mascaras!
The full size of this mascara £17.50 and it is definitely worth it.



Thanks for reading...
post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love having lengthy lashes more than volume, i feel like its more wearable for daytime as i usually save the falsies for the evening. Defiantly going to check this mascara out!

    Summa x
    www.summaspicer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and I love it! Its my favourite x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It's well worth the price! :) x

      Delete