Friday 2 January 2015

|W7 In the Buff palette

W7 is a brand that i have tried quite a few different products from this year and i have to say they have some amazing products at inexpensive prices. This palette only cost £5.00 for 12 shadows which is amazing value. This is an Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I really like that the packaging is sturdy and easy to travel with. The shades are a range of mattes and shimmery.

You get 12 shadows that are highly pigmented and easily blendable and a double ended brush. These shades are my favourite to wear as i feel them compliment my eye colour the best. I would 100% recommend this palette to anybody!




Thanks for reading...
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I got this for christmas and love it! Such pretty shades x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are lovely shades! really want to try the other W7 palettes! :) x

      Delete
  2. I've been considering getting this for a while because I think the Naked Palette is so expensive! Pretty colours :)
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would definitely recommend! i know i can't bear paying that price for a palette! :) x

      Delete