Friday 21 November 2014

|Kelloggs bath products?!

I saw a few products from the same range online quite a few months ago then i lost the link and couldn't find them but i was in Tesco last week and i came across these! I love anything vintage looking. I'm so glad they have become more readily available now from  Tesco where at the moment they are on a half price deal so i got this set for £3.50! The scent is vanilla. You on need to use a little amount of the product because it creates loads of bubbles! they also had a few other sets available. i think they would be great for little stocking fillers!




Thanks for reading..
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try these, i bet they will be so nice.
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! although its for people with 200 followers i didnt follow that many, but i love your blog!

    Summa x
    www.summaspicer.com

    ReplyDelete