Monday 7 July 2014

Review| Make up revolution cover and conceal palette

I have been looking for a concealer palette for months now and could never decide on which to buy but when i saw make up revolution had brought this one out i had to get it. Make up revolution has become one of my favourite brands it is amazing quality at an affordable price. 


The palette i have is in the shade light, it is the perfect colour for me. The swatches look a bit light but that is because i have fake tan on at the minute. Also i have finally found a concealer to properly highlight and contour with as most concealer are darker or the same as my skin tone!! All the products are so creamy and easy to blend. I would highly recommend this palette as it lasts all day and has a wide range of shades and lasts all day.




Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment