Friday 6 June 2014

Review: Dove dry shampoo

Dove dry shampoo: review
I'm always trying new and different dry shampoos as i find that my hair adjusts to them if i don't change them regularly. I purchased this one as i have seen quite a few reviews on this and they were all positive, this was on offer for £1 in Asda which i could not believe as it is normally about £4.50 which is think is expensive for a dry shampoo!
I love them smell of this which is one of the things that i look for in a dry shampoo because i hate it when they smell horrible! When i used this my hair felt so fresh and clean. I would recommend this and i think that it is one of the best dry shampoo's i have used!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Dry shampoos are more useful than I ever imagined. I'll have to test this out after I finish my one from LUSH! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are and i recommend this one! :) x

      Delete