Wednesday 25 June 2014

Favourite drugstore highlighters:

Favourite drugstore highlighters:
Recently i have been loving highlighting, it has become my favourite part of my make up routine so i thought i would share my favourite drugstore highlighters with you!



No1: Along came betty stick highlighter
I feel that this is kind of a dupe for Benefit watt's up and it is a similar colour and consistency.  It's really easy to blend out and lasts all day! I picked this up in Tesco for £1.50!!

No2: Seventeen skin wow highlighter
This is the only liquid highlight i own and this is a multi use product as it can be user as a primer and mixed with foundation. I use it as all 3 but not at the same time as i think that would be a bit too much! This product is £5.99 and you do get a lot of product.

No3: MUA undress your skin highlight
The tone of this highlight is more pinky than the usual champagne colour i normally see. I was so impressed with the pigmentation of this product considering it was on £3 and you only need to use the tiniest amount.

No4: Sleek contour kit highlight
I know that this is a hyped up product but it is amazing! Again this is very pigmented and creates a gold highlight, i think that this looks amazing with a bronzed make up look. At £6.49 this product is very good value as you get two products that do last for a long time.



Thanks for looking...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment