Monday 9 June 2014

Current skincare routine:

Current skincare routine:
I have been adding new items into my skincare which i don't do very often as i have blemish prone skin so tend to stick to the things i know, but i'm loving all the products at the minute and since i have been using them everyday i have found the my skin is much clearer.


Nspa ultimate cleansing tonic:
I use this product to remove my make up as i like the oil but not greasy consistency! if you want a more in depth review on this product i have posted one here.

Nspa revitalising toning mist:
This is the first toning/cleansing mist i have used and it is great! i used it after using the first cleansing tonic for a double cleanse and it does the job perfectly. All the nspa products i feel have a spa/professional scent!

Boots simply sensitive eye cream:
This is a product i have mentioned before and i still love it it is the best eye cream i have used as it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Garnier dark spot corrector cream:
I have only been using this for about a week but up to now i can definitely see a difference on my blemish scars, and i will be posting a full review on this very soon.

Along came Betty all in a days work cream and the night shift cream:
These creams i have spoke about before but i thought i would include them as i use them both everyday.

Nspa replenishing moisture mask:
I use this once a week as having dry skin i feel that all masks dry my skin out if i use them too much but i have been loving this one, it leaves my skin feeling full of moisture as it states it does! and smooth and soft so i would 100% recommend this! 


Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big Nspa fan. Great products and great value for money! Haven't tried the Toning Mist - may have to pick that up when next at Asda...x

    Carrie | What I Love Today x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me to! it's a great range! the mist is really refreshing to spray over make up too! :) x

      Delete