Sunday 23 March 2014

Pro:Voke Touch Of Silver Shampoo and Conditioner:

Pro:Voke Touch Of Silver Shampoo and Conditioner:

After trying probably nearly every blonde shampoo/conditioner and treatment available! I came across this and im so glad I decided to get it! I had dyed my hair and was left with horrible brassy tones and nothing seemed to be really toning them down until I used this. You can use this daily if you want to but they also have a twice a week treatment available and I might have to get that too I love these that much! 

The scent is I think a kind of a bubblegum scent and it is long lasting as I can smell it on my hair when I move which I love! If you have blonde or white hair I definitely suggest you try this and it really does tone down brassiness, It is available from Boots and also B&M!





Thanks for reading...

                                                         post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment