Monday 10 February 2014

Ted Baker: Treasured Orchid Range!

Ted Baker Treasured Orchid:
I bought this set in the Boots Sale about a month ago now but I still thought I would show you what's in it because all of the products are available separately! I love the Ted Baker products as the smell so fresh and floral. I have used most of these products before except the bath float and body soufflé!


























Included in this set is body spray, bath float, body wash, hand cream and body soufflé. There is also a headband which is very handy! 
























The body spray is something that I have used previous to buying this set and it smells amazing! The smell is very long lasting, the bath float has the same scent as the spray and as does all the products.
























Again the body wash has a long lasting scent, I wouldn't say that it is particularly moisturising but I didn't expect that really! The Hand Cream leaves my hands feeling extremely soft and dries really quickly.



























I am yet to use the body soufflé but I expect it to be like that other products which I really like. I love little head bands like this they are so handy and i always use them for when I apply my make up or am cleansing my face!


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment