Friday 14 February 2014

Primark False Nails: Review!

Primark False Nails: Review!

I purchased these because I saw/read quite a few reviews on them and there was not one bad review! I decided to buy 2 packets a plain glittery nail and a stripy nail. I then went and bought 3 more packets because I loved them that much! There are only 4 here as I had used the glittery ones!




Some of the nails do feel a little too plastic when you take them out of the packet but when you have stuck them on they feel fine! There is a huge range of designs from cats to strawberries to plain colours! The nails I feel look really natural as they are the perfect length and not too long where they and just ping off if you catch them on something! The glittery ones lasted me 5 days altogether! which I think is good going considering they were only £1!! I still have the stripy nails on so I don't know if these ones will last any different! 





































































Thanks for reading...

                                                            post signature

2 comments:

  1. Those look so nice, I really love the daisy patterned ones! I can't believe they are only £1 too! Great post :) x

    Miss Sophie Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know they are so cute and a bargain! :) x

      Delete