Thursday 9 January 2014

L'oreal Collection Privée : Review

L'oreal Collection Privée : Review 

(Cheryl's Nude)

I've had my eye on this collection ever since I saw one of the lipsticks featured in a haul video, so when I popped into Boots  I decided to to have a look at the range and this was the colour that stood out to me. 




This limited edition collection states that there is a nude colour for every skin tone, as each of the ambassador have a different skin tone. 



Out of all the ambassadors skin tones I wouldn't say Cheryl's is the closest to mine as I am quite pale but I choose this one as it is very, very similar to the natural colour of my lips so it just enhances them and makes them more defined and a tad glossy. I would say this lipstick was in between matte and glossy as it isn't fully matte but has a tiny bit of gloss to it. The packaging I feel is minimalistic and has a classy feel and I love plain packaging as it doesn't clash on my dressing table!

I highly recommend this lipstick and would even say that it may be the favourite nude lipstick I own!





No comments:

Post a Comment